StatCounter

Monday, May 9, 2016

My Brother Bill

My brother Bill passed away in May of last year, in his sixties. I can discuss him now without fear that criminals could retaliate further by torturing him even more. I was first victimized in 1973. I was in my early twenties. By that time my developmentally disabled brother Bill had been throwing fits in our house for approximately just under ten years until he had to be institutionalized. Our family life was thrown into complete turmoil and there was much unhappiness induced. Both I and my other brother conjectured to ourselves (I found out later from one of his comments) that perhaps these explosions of temper were related to some form of epilepsy. I now know the real basis for them. Bill was being internally provoked by tormentors wielding the mind control technology, which causes intense physical pain and internal distress, with all kinds of physical symptoms, such as tissue swelling, burning sensations, skin irritation, breathing disorders (choking and asphyxiation), and interference with the functioning of internal organs. Not to mention that the radiation used is a carcinogen. Bill died of cancer. So the technology dates at least from the 1960's based on these conjectures. I know because the predators later transferred to me and I was able to view their machinations at first hand. To this date they have not been stopped by any amount of complaint to police or government. Some of these older people calling in to the FFCHS (or PACTS) talk lines may have been started on in their teens or twenties and never let go by stalkers. I know because they are doing this to me with the most incredible tenacity I have ever witnessed. (Look up Harlan Girard, who tried to be an activist and died last year still under torture.) The perps maintain stables of multiple victims to practice on and are engaged in a form of human trafficking. Many of their prey have committed suicide or murder suicides like Aaron Alexis and Myron May. It is impossible to get any law enforcement or apprehension of the predators.

I started maintaining notebooks in 1973 documenting these occurrences. I just went over one of my early notebooks and noted that even then perps had made multiple references (via the V2K) of having driven several girls to suicides. I used to write down some of their statements. Yes, even that early (1973-74) the V2K existed.

Bill was a teenager in the 1960's and had not yet graduated from high school when he was first preyed on. He may have been in junior high when it first started. The external symptoms were that he would spontaneously erupt in violence and took his anxieties out on walls and furniture. Thankfully he usually avoided people. These were not isolated occurrences. It happened almost daily for years. There was actually a sweet, affectionate side to his personality. There were no apparent external provocations. When the predators assault me the worst that I do is explode verbally. There is burning pain and tissue inflammation associated with the radiation used for the mind control if the predators choose to intensify it to pretty high levels, which they often do because they are predators who deliberately break their victims down with intentional torture and they are torture fetishists. I am uploading a few pictures of what they induced a (then) teenage boy to do to his parents' home. Naturally these constant occurrences almost destroyed his hard working father. So our family underwent much grief.  In order: bedroom doors, bathroom wall (partial repair plastered over), living room wall (also plastered over to repair). I took the pictures quite a few years ago, thinking I might some day present them as evidence in some court. Although an enraged Bill physically did them, perps provided the internal impetus. Like you perhaps, I wondered why anybody would want to abuse people like this. There are elements of abnormal psychology and psychopathy which go beyond any practical need I can think of.






No comments: