StatCounter

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Cell Towers Hypothetical Involvement

I wish to share an interesting link which I obtained from a text message from one of the callers to a PACTS conference call. It was probably Derrick's Monday night call dated 5/9/2016. The link is
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/04/09/senior-darpa-scientist-warns-of-widespread-lethal-attacks-upon-the-public-coming-from-microwave-towers/

Excerpts from this page (containing a few grammatical errors which are irrelevant):

Relevant Email Communications on the Terrorist Threat

Please note the following email communications which were sent by Dr. Batcho to relevant American federal agencies with applicable oversight capabilities.  apparently frustrated by the lack of response from thee oversight agencies, in whom the pubic safety is entrusted, I was copied on the last email and the previous emails were attached to provide contextual background. Here are the emails:

Paul Batcho > April 8, 2016

8:08 PM 

A​TTN: Telecommunication threat security office, Homeland Security
I would like to bring to your attention an ongoing threat with regards to harmful communications transmitting from the cellular towers in central Florida, and Tampa St Petersburg. It is not clear to me whether it is due to the USCENTCOM in Tampa or it is targeting US civilians.
I am a former scientist from Los Alamos National Lab in NM where I held a Q-Clearance for the DOE (top-secret DoD) for several years. I have also worked on DARPA research projects. I have a Ph.D. from Princeton and now live in St Petersburg and work… (Personal information deleted)…
I seem to have stumbled across an advanced technology that I would classify as synthetic telepathy. It clearly uses the cellular towers to transmit illegal signals. It sounds unbelievable but it is actual technology being used on civilians of the US.
My basic research does indicate that such technology can exist and dates back to the V2K (P300) mind wave technology of the 1970s. This does appear to be a much more advanced version that allows open communication of human mind to mind bridges.
Please forward my email to the appropriate DoD security office and I would like the issue investigated. Human brains appear to transmit and receive at the RF bands around 450MHz and microwave transmissions can be highly damaging in turns of induced bio-effects. Please also forward my email to any CIA ​or US technology ​ team that may be researching similar technologies. It is very clear to me that such technologies exist.
Please feel free to contact me, and I will be able to offer some background and technical information.
Thank you
Paul F Batcho, Ph.D.
St Petersburg, FL 33701
______________________________________

In another communication Batcho suggests a solution:
Cellular transmission’s broadcast at 853 MHz, human brain resonance is centered around 450Mhz,  and Ham radio operators are not allowed to broadcast at the 400Mhz to 700Mhz band. I would suggest a filtering at the 400Mhz to 700Mhz band on all microwave and cellular transmissions, digital filters should suffice in the near term. Civilians are being harmed by the deliberate transmissions of an established technology.
The verified measurement and existence of these RF band transmissions constitutes a terrorist act. Please advise the appropriate security office on Homeland security. This is a serious matter that needs immediate attention and  it must be addressed. Please feel free to contact me.
I would be happy the discuss it.Thank you Paul F.  Batcho, Ph.D.
St Petersburg, FL

Also:
Please investigate the transmission of the various frequency
signals in the 450 MHz range. The band from 437MHz to 478Mhz
with peaks at roughly 6 MHz intervals appear to have
sizable spectral energy components.

Lower down on the page Batcho is corrected by a commentator:
In general I agree with the article. However, there is one error!
“Ham radio operators are not allowed to broadcast at the 400Mhz to 700Mhz band” is incorrect.
The 70 cm ham band is 420-450 Mhz. The next ham band is the 33 cm band at 902 Mhz to 928 Mhz. So, no ham transmissions from 450 Mhz to 902 Mhz.

My comments:
Cell towers are a heck of a lot more ubiquitous than GWEN towers.
Consider the overlap of the ham band with the alleged brain resonance frequency.
There are many websites describing how to locate nearby cell towers, such as

https://www.weboost.com/us/news/blog/how-to-find-cell-tower-locations/#find_cell_towers

I am experiencing some kind of narrowly directed energy and do not see how this could correlate, but neither am I scientifically qualified to judge. Transmitters are zeroing in on targets with remarkable precision.





No comments: