StatCounter

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Culprits

Just for the record, I have evidence that not ALL of the persons who have wielded mind control weapons have been with the U.S. government. I received a threatening phone call during the 1980's from a person purporting to be a female gang leader. The person had a thick accent which sounded oriental to me. She said I was "in trouble with" her gang. She said they were going to "get inside my body" and cause "frothing at the mouth." Those were her very words. So she was some type of foreign gangster. I had at the time done quite a bit of complaining about my victimization through quite a few channels. The question remains why it is so hard to get effective law enforcement via U.S. authorities, though. Because of this experience particularly I personally find it necessary to suspend judgement to some extent as to who is doing this. But why does it never stop nor get resolved despite the deadly impact of these goings on for victims?

No comments: