StatCounter

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Needed Official Declaration of War

This is about the fifth day of  a much-needed vacation period from my place of work. Attackers with DEW weapons have engaged in a persistent pattern of abuse since my vacation started. Every time I lay down on my living room couch for any length of time they start attacking me in  my heart, neck, and lungs with intense broad beams of radiation, apparently trying to cause heart attack, emphysema, tissue swelling and lung failure, or cancer. I am a female in her late sixties who has been a torture target for about 46 years now, since 1973. These beams feel more like x-rays than microwaves because they don't generate any heat and they penetrate everything. Steel plates only partly shield against them. Why these persons refuse to relent in their murder attempts after this length of time is unknown. I have never participated in any military and am just a common civilian doing nothing in particular in the way of provocation. Instead of going away or tapering off, these assaults are getting worse. They are certainly attempting murder by aiming such intense beams at the heart of a nearly 70 year old woman. The beams seem to be coming from directly overhead, although I am not absolutely sure of this, and are approximately one to two feet in diameter. They are also capable of aiming beams of finer precision.

These persons have a habit of chanting like religionists in groups via the v2k. Who would be doing religious chanting while committing violent assaults against our citizens?  If some country is doing these type of assaults against the citizens of the United States, it needs to be publicly acknowledged so that Congress can make an official declaration of war to provide the resources to put them in their place, instead of being mum about it and let them kill our citizens without retaliation. These assaults certainly constitute a declaration of war on their part.

Whoever they are, they sure are begging for a response. Why they would be following me I haven't got a clue, and a lot of other victims are complaining of similar assaults in the TI chat rooms. These chest attacks have been going on intermittently for months now and are the perpetrators latest method of chronic assault. It is about 3 A.M. on a Wednesday and they are doing it again, trying to deny me sleep.

No comments: