StatCounter

Monday, May 20, 2019

Let's Take Away Their Hammers

James Lico summarizes it very succinctly on his YouTube videos about these criminals using the directed energy weapons improperly: "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
Same pattern repeating here in Cleveland, Ohio. Let's arrange to take away their hammers, folks, whomever "they" may be. It is important but difficult to properly identify the perpetrators, as they operate secretly undercover from a distance to terrorize the populace. We are getting insufficient cooperation from police, FBI, and military, as things stand, leading to all this suspicion about the "deep state." One of Lico's latest YouTube posts, which resonates so true with what I am also experiencing thousands of miles away in Ohio (going on for actual decades here):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdU-o8DnTfw

Sunday (yesterday) a mob of these perpetrators, encouraged by the wonderful Spring weather, drove me to the brink of hysteria (actually crossed it) by assaulting me with noise, torments, and radiation. Lately they've been tormenting me in the neck and chest with horrible pain sensations (for no valid reason), trying to administer choking sensations. They've been doing this on a daily basis for several weeks straight now in my home. As I write this, the radiation has swollen my nose up to about the size of a golf ball, and I shudder to think of what is concurrently happening to my brain. Cold and allergy medications to mitigate the snotting and swelling are all I have as a defense. Metal plates as shielding have little effect on the DEW beams, as they are coming from a variety of directions.

These weapons need to be made illegal with very pertinent statutes, and there has to be a specific enforcement capability.

No comments: