StatCounter

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Harassment

 All through the month of December psychotics wielding directed energy weapons have invaded my home, constantly choking my neck and chest and inflicting torture and pain on me, for no valid reason. Terrorists have done everything they could to destroy my ability to celebrate Christmas this year, again for no reason at all, constantly tormenting me in the head and chest with choking sensations, ramping up noise at high volume nonstop via the v2k as I try to select Christmas gifts for my relatives.  They frequently intensifiy harassment around Christian religious holidays, which they seem to be antagonistic to. I am not particularly religious but still celebrate some holidays on a secular level. I am a mild mannered peaceful person who always minds their own business. I simply don't deserve all this harassment. I have been getting harassed like this for 45 years nonstop. This house is paid for by me. Nobody has a right to invade it and subject me to all kinds of torment. Rape, pain infliction, blockage of my consciousness, attempts to injure my brain with high doses of radiation, invariably for no reason at all. It has never been this bad before. And another thing: Mr. Trump is right about some things. These are not always just nice people looking for jobs and a better way of life that are slipping over our southern border (and our other borders). To believe so is naive, Polyanna-ish thinking. Why do you think the people there are fleeing? We are confronted with a plague of terrorists running human trafficking, weapons, and drugs, and he is devising the best way he knows to combat them. Everyone knows about the Mexican drug corridors and the infamous brutality of the criminals who use them. The perpetrators who attacked me at times referenced Mexicans and Cubans.

I want to know their names and see their faces and bring these cowardly cockroaches out into the light. I'm tired of frameups and speculation.

Instead of tapering off their activity over time, criminals are building up their organization in this geographical area, unimpeded by law enforcement. So if you move quickly, you might be able to catch some of them red-handed, before they are able to masquerade as anything legitimate.

No comments: