StatCounter

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Daily Exposure to Radiation Hazards

Criminals are deliberately exposing me to extremely toxic radiation hazards on a daily basis here in my home in Maple Heights, Ohio, USA (a suburb of Cleveland). They have surrounded me with a small army of thugs wielding directed energy weapons. They commence as soon as I get up to start my day with intentionally poisoning me with extremely toxic emissions. I believe that they are deploying not only microwaves, but also probably higher energy irradiations to keep me chronically ill. Police, FBI, and military continue to conveniently look the other way, no matter how many times I have complained (literally thousands of times) for a period of 45 years. They irradiate me for several hours a day, then stop when they are satisfied that I am sufficiently ill as to be totally destroyed by it and rendered nonfunctional. They follow me wherever I go. This is what they are doing to their targets. They also employ nonstop hive mind teams 24/7 to harass me with v2k and continual mental and physical torture. This is what I and other targeted individuals are undergoing, We are being human trafficked to receive forced receptions of the synthetic telepathy, to which none of us have ever consented on a voluntary basis. The analogy to Nazi Germany is in my mind fairly complete. This new technology has given rise to unfathomable greed and total disregard for human rights and human life, a new low in degeneracy. This is like deliberately detonating the A-bomb (or at least its fallout) on a segment of the population. The news media appear to be neutralized and will not (or cannot) report this.

Just about all of the victims have described being burned with the radiation and raped with directed beams, both males and females. No, they never stopped, despite all the Congressional hearings--not for one day in over four decades.

No comments: