StatCounter

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Recent EMF Levels In My Home

I recently installed a couple of EMF detector apps on my android cell phone: namely Ghost EMF Detector and Ultimate EMF Detector. These are available for free in the Google Play store. EMF radiation levels usually tested 20-50+ microTeslas. On Columbus Day October 8, 2018, in the afternoon, levels suddenly zoomed to 800+ microTesla. At one point the measurement reached 900+ microTesla. It lasted for several hours then subsided. This occurred again a couple of days later in the evening. I took a couple of pictures of the cell phone screens from the Columbus Day assault, which are uploaded below. The phone was laid flat horizontally on a table. At the time, as usual, a group of communicants were surveilling me in my home. This surveillance really never stops. They do much more than just surveil, they also communicate via v2k and they torture. At the higher radiation levels there is huge discomfort and tissue swelling. Click the images to see full size. I have since learned to use the screenshot capability of android phones (press volume down plus on-off buttons simultaneously), which I would use if needed again instead of an external camera. Of course, a professional meter is preferable to these apps (a trifield meter).




James Lico claims Ghost EMF Detector can be used as a directional meter to determine the source of a signal, which he explains in this YouTube video: "How To Use An Android Device As A Directional Meter".

No comments: