StatCounter

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Links to Share


https://home.solari.com/we-are-all-targeted-individuals-now-with-dr-katherine-horton/

https://www.biggerthansnowden.com/about.html

Both help explain the magnitude of the problem we are concerned with.
The first giving the incredible background of Dr. Horton, lest some would like to dismiss her as a crank. We are privileged to have such a gifted individual to support us TI's in our claims.

Being a victim, an insider, myself, I can confirm that these allegations are truthful of course. I am toying with the idea of putting up pages of personal journals and newsclipping files I have kept over the years. The phenomenon for me started in 1973--much earlier than most victims suspect these crimes to have commenced. I wish to add my testimony, having been long suffering and terribly isolated in the beginning, when there was no Internet to connect us victims. Nothing resembling any community, just the defenseless individual against the irresistible, ominous, horrifying threat.






No comments: