StatCounter

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Invitation to Investigate

Since the beginning of 2020 I have been experiencing stepped up harassment at the hands of my tormentors. Blasted in the face with painful radiation beams the minute I get up from bed in the morning until I snot and sneeze. My face swells and my nose burns. Tortured in the chest and neck persistently with painful beams every time I lie on the couch in the living room or on my bed. Radiated in my legs until I cannot comfortably sit in a chair in my house. Perpetual V2K input by chanting idiots who talk drivel and pry into all my private business. Torturing me with laser-like weapons nonstop. I provide no reason for these people to bother me around the clock 24/7 with this level of hostility and viciousness.  Contacting police or FBI or Homeland Security is useless. I contacted Homeland Security at least twice last year. These attacks have become ridiculous. Can anyone help me find the perpetrators? I live in a suburb of Cleveland. I can be contacted at email capaliwoda@gmail.com. These criminals need to be stopped, are stockpiling these laser assault weapons and committing who knows what other crimes against innocent people. This is true terrorism.


No comments: