StatCounter

Friday, January 10, 2020

Points of Light = Particle Beams?

While I was napping on my living room couch today, communicants started to do the nose, neck, and breastbone pain inflictions which they have been doing pretty frequently of late. I went up to an attic room to try to escape it. In the darkened hallway leading to the room I was noticing little point explosions of light. Were these an indication of some kind of particle impinging on my retina? Possibility that this torture utilizes some kind of particle beam. There was some amelioration of the pain in the attic. If changing from ground level to the attic causes a difference in intensity, there is a possibility that perpetrators are located relatively nearby, or is this due to whatever is being transmitted tending to go to ground (like lightning or electrical discharges for instance)?


No comments: